Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thoughts About Bras

1.  I  wonder if dying is like taking off your bra, but only better.

2.  Home is where the bra isn't.

3.  The problem with having lunch with your grandma is that you have to wear a bra on those occasions.

4.  Somehow, taking off your bra gives a spiritual lift even though you wonder about droopage.

5.  If your cup is only half full, then you probably need a smaller-sized bra.

6.  You love your soft, sexy red bra but realize it would show through your sweater.

7.  The nice stage of a relationship with a guy is when you don't have to wear a bra when you go out with him.

8.  Cast-off bras occasionally wind up being decorative accents when you're single.

9.  You can wear the same bra all week if you dare.

10.  Whoever thought up breast petals should be canonized  a saint. 

5 comments:

  1. I was pretty sure what breast petals were even though I'd never heard the term before. Google images confirmed my suspicions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely forgo wearing a bra. It feels too much like cheating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think women need to be comfortable. I'm here to support them any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bras can be sooo sexy.
    Especially when they're removed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete